Jalapeño Turkey Burgers

I love a burger with a little kick to it and these juicy burgers have one Jalape Jalapeño Turkey Burgers


Ingredients:
1 pound ground turkey I prefer 85% lean, it has more fat which makes for a better burger! If your ground turkey has excess liquid, be sure to set on paper towels to remove the juices.
1/2-3/4 of one jalapeño pepper minced(I like it hot so I use 3/4)
1 medium size shallot peeled and minced
zest and of one lime and 2 teaspoon lime juice
2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
And many more.

Instructions:
  • First step, Note: The ground turkey I buy is the consistency of hamburger. If yours seems to have extra liquid, set on paper towels to drain juices.
  • Step two, Place turkey, herbs, spices and lime in bowl and use hands to mix well.
  • And then, Form into four patties.
  • Complete Recipes: https://www.theorganickitchen.org/jalapeno-turkey-burgers/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 83 Reviews

    Read more...


    EmoticonEmoticon